Thank you for coming to the Holiday Season Update event, which is a festive edition of the Retail Asia Conference (formerly known as Omni-Channel Retail Conference). This event is kindly co-organised by our strategic partners KPMG & APTRA. Over 200 decision makers of the retail sector and market leaders has gathered to keep up-to date with the latest trends and industry happenings, discuss on strategies and build new networks. We look forward to see you again in Retail Asia Conference 2018!
Date: 30th November 2017 (Thursday)
Location: 23rd Floor, KPMG Office, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Time: 2pm – 6pm
Reception starts at 2pm
Cocktail: 6pm – 7pm
RSVP & by invitation only
* Please note that seats are limited. Successful registrants will receive a confirmation email before the event.
|Retail Asia Conference - Holiday Season Update Agenda|
|14:30||Opening Keynote: Engaging the Future Consumers
Mr. Anson Bailey, Head of Consumer Markets, ASPAC, KPMG China
|14:45||Retail Trend 2018: Who and Where Are Today’s Shoppers?
Mr. Jonathan Cummings, Chairman, FITCH Hong Kong
|15:00||Me, My Life, My Wallet
Ms. Belle Morton, Head of Customer Advisory, KPMG China
|15:10||Panel Discussion: Technology Trends in Retail
• Mr. Truhon Leong, Marketing Director, Bingobox
• Dr. Bradley W. Hall, Senior Advisor to the CHRO, Huawei Technologies
• Mr. Julien Bence, Head of Sales & Marketing APAC, XXII
• Ms. Wendy Chan, COO, PassKit
Moderator: Mr. Jonathan Cummings, Chairman, FITCH Hong Kong
|16:00||What Retail and Brand Marketers Need to Know about AI
Mr. Simon Tate, AVP, Marketing Cloud, APAC, Salesforce
|16:15||Panel Discussion: Is the Future Digital?
• Ms. Elisa Harca, Regional Director, Red Ant Asia
• Ms. Kim Leitzes, Founder and CEO, PARKLU
• Mr. Diego Dultzin Lacoste, Co-Founder, OnTheList
• Mr. Benoît Clément-Bollée, CEO, Storefront
• Mr. Tony Lau, Managing Director, Fung Omni Service (HK) Ltd.
Moderator: Mr. Anson Bailey, Head of Consumer Markets, ASPAC, KPMG China
|16:55||APTRA Travel Retail Insights: DF Shopping Behaviour & Traffic Data of Asian Travelers
Ms. Clara Perez, Travel Retail Research Director, m1nd-set
|17:20||Panel Discussion: The Next Chapter of Travel Retail Consumers from Asia-Pacific
• Ms. Clara Perez, Travel Retail Research Director, m1nd-set
• Mr. John Woodhouse, VP Airport Strategy, DFS Group
• Mr. Michael Barrett, Executive Officer, Asia Pacific Travel Retail Association
• Mr. Joakim Hörnfeldt, Commercial Director Asia, Middle East and Australia, Dufry Group
Moderator: Mr. Napoleon Biggs, Founder and Market Accelerator, Web Wednesday
Mr. Stuart Bailey, Managing Director, Diversified Communications Hong Kong
The agenda is subject to change. The Organiser reserves all rights & decision for any dispute. Dress code is business attire.