The Top 10 eCommerce Website Awards were recognized and rewarded for delivering continuous and exemplary standards in promoting user experience and business sales via digital portals or websites. The awards recognise websites that have raised the bar for user experience and achieved phenomenal sales growth and is the most prestigious event for Hong Kong’s retail industry organised jointly between GS1 Hong Kong and Retail Asia Expo. The awards will be announced and awarded at the Retail Asia Expo 2017.
The 2017 Top 10 eCommerce Website Awards presentation ceremony was held on 13 June at Retail Asia Expo. Congratulations to the following winners!
– FingerShopping Ltd.
– KMall Baby Kingdom
– Organic Taste
– PANDORA Jewelry Asia-Pacific Or.
– Wing On Travel
– Ztore HK Ltd.
*Listed in alphabetical order
- Judging Criteria:
- Innovation – lateral solutions, paradigm busting innovations, leading edge contributions, industry leadership.
- Customer Service – ease of contact and responsiveness, management of requests and complaints from customers, customer testimonials provided, refund policy and privacy practices published.
- Site Effectiveness – professionalism in achieving website goals, website traffic & statistics, potency of impact, prompts to action.
- User Friendliness – ease of use, aids, tools and help resources, interface functionality, clarity and simplicity.
- Human Interaction Efficiency – customer/surfer interaction processes, membership and community facilities, Email lists, newsletters, newsgroups, chat, other value-added services provided.
- Search Engine Effectiveness – effective use of titles, meta tags, page content, keyword relevancy, accuracy of summary descriptions, clarity of purpose.
- Branding Differentiation – strength of logo, label and other psychological, perceptual and emotional, “anchors” of brand, marketing strategy, viral marketing, ethical utilization of email, chat and community forums.
- Multi-Device Friendliness – high readability and able to provide same experience as web version for customers who browse through the website with various mobile devices.
- Social Media Integration – effective and sophisticated use of social media platforms to enhance engagement and interaction
- Order process – convenient and easy order placement process
- Omni–channel – provide identical shopping experience for shoppers in physical stores and on online stores
Our Judging Panel 2017:
- Stephen Lam, COO, GS1 Hong Kong
- CM Lam, Head of Marketing/ CCO, GS1 Hong Kong
- Terry Chan, General Manager, 3PL of Lazada Crossborder (Alibaba Group); Broad Committee, HK Federation of E-commerce
- Caroline Chan, Digital Marketing Manager, GS1 Hong Kong
- Stuart Bailey, Managing Director, Diversified Communications Hong Kong
- Ivy Lau, Marketing Director, Diversified Communications Hong Kong
- Jeong Lee, Event Director, Diversified Communications Hong Kong
- Anson Bailey, Principal, Business Development, KPMG China
- Top 10 eCommerce Website winners in 2016:
- 3M eShop
- Bonjour Cosmetic Wholesale Center Limited
- Bossini Enterprises Limited
- Chow Sang Sang Jewellery Co. Ltd
- FingerShopping Limited
- Lane Crawford (Hong Kong) Limited
- Nike H.K. Ltd.
- Samsonite Asia Limited
- Zara Asia Limited
Presented by :