Retail Asia Conference
The Places, Spaces and Faces of Retail
Aimed at professionals across the entire retail value chain, we present a two conference that will provide delegates with inspiration and insight that brings forth new thinking in this unprecedented age of change.
Featuring presentations from recognized industry experts and leading practitioners responsible for creating some of Asia’s most ground breaking retail destinations, stores, brand commerce experiences and shopper communications, the conference will shine a light on the places, spaces and faces of retail today and provide a glimpse of retail tomorrow.
Day 1 – Shop Asia Summit (Retail Asia Conference special Edition)
The Unreasonable Power of Creativity to Drive Sales
Using the unreasonable Power of Creativity as it’s central theme and with 6 Keynote presentations and 2 interactive Q&A forums, Day One will explore how creativity is empowering and informing the hot topics of our industry.
Day 2 – Retail Asia Conference (The 7th Anniversary)
Innovate or Die: Excellence to win in the New Retail Era
AI, VR, Blockchain, Cyber Security and etc. How to turn technology innovation into real ROI?
Held alongside Retail Asia Expo – the award winning trade show profiling the very latest cutting edge retail innovation, The conference is a the perfect compliment to the expo, offering delegates the chance to learn from, meet with and network with the thought leaders of the retail industry in Asia.
Conference Program & Speakers
refer to brochure
refer to brochure
Call for papers
We welcome submissions of papers for our upcoming event by thought leaders of the retail industry.
If you want to share your latest industry insight, an exciting success story, innovative approaches to multi-channel retailing or about retail marketing and store design experiences in the Asia-Pacific, please contact [email protected] with a short outline of your presentation (about 200 words) and a short introduction about yourself (about 150 words).
- Keynote Sessions (40 minutes) address all attendees and should have broad appeal
- Specialized Sessions (30 minutes)
- Panel Discussions (40 minutes) are sessions with one designate topic discussed by about 3-4 panelists guided by one moderator. Panelists will be asked to present one key statement in a short pitch of 5 minutes followed by a discussion among the panel and some Q&A from the audience.
The Program Committee will review all presentations – selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Topic & relevance to the conference theme and delegate base
- Focus on future trends and lessons learned (what worked AND what didn’t) and recommended solutions to common issues
- Concise statement of the benefits of your presentation to attendees (e.g. how will this help them in their work)
- Speaker’s expertise, knowledge and ability to challenge delegates
- Presentation experience of speaker
- Research findings are welcome, provided the session is aimed at practitioners and balanced with sufficient practical information (i.e. ‘here’s how this can be applied to …..’)
- Absence of commercial sales content for services or products
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
Deadline for Submissions: 15th January , 2019
A short list will be notified by email in February, 2019 – Please note that reviewer comments will not be supplied to proposal submitters.
Raise your profile among industry peers and extend your professional network. Find new business contacts, partners or leads.
Confirmed speakers will be invited to attend the whole conference and its networking events.
Speakers will be responsible for all other expenses including travel, non-sponsored meals and miscellaneous charges.