Retail Digital Marketing Conference 2021
Date: 8 September 2021 (Day 2)
Theme: Standing Out in the Great Retail Reset
To almost all retailers, 2020 was a catalyst in technological adaption. Conversations among retailers are no longer staying in exploring the technological tools to enable digital transformation, but to rethink retail and how to seamlessly integrate the new operation models at both physical and virtual space to create a brand new customer experience and new approach in interacting with customers.
How could latest technologies re-define the new way of brand-consumer interaction in both physical-virtual space? How can retailers deepen the engagement with all business stakeholders in the new retail ecosystem? How can retailers regain control of the revenue from changes in consumer behaviour through the facilitation of technologies?
*All talks will be conducted in English only.
Pre-register / Login as RACE Visitor
Choose Event Registration after registering as visitor
Select the session(s) you would like to attend
|Retail Asia Conference (Day 1)||Retail Digital Marketing Conference (Day 2)||All Access (Day 1 +2)|
|Standard Rate||US$65 / HK$500||US$65 / HK$500||US$100 / HK$780|
(Deadline: 13 Aug 2021)
|US$45 / HK$350||US$45 / HK$350||US$60 / HK$450|
|Group Tickets Special Rate
(min. 3 tickets or above)
|US$40 / HK$300||US$40 / HK$300||US$55 / HK$400|
• Group registration for 3 or above at the same time are eligible for a group discount. Please contact [email protected] for details.
|1:30 – 2:00pm||Registration|
|2:00 – 2:10pm||Chairperson Opening Remarks : Building the New Future of Digital-first Retail|
|· What should be the strategic priorities marketers should look into to enable a digital-first retail future?
· What is the necessary marketing infrastructure every marketing organization should be equipped in 2021 and beyond?
|2:10 – 2:45pm||Panel Discussion: Meeting New Demands and Expectations of post-pandemic consumers|
|With vaccination accelerating economic recovery, consumers spending in out-of-home activities have also picked up to the “old normal” level. However, consumer behaviour has already been reshaped during the pandemic, how can retail marketers adapt strategies to meet new demands and expectations of the consumers today?
· How could brands design marketing campaigns for both in-home and out-of-home consumers post-pandemic?
· What is the new purpose of the digital ecosystem to support the new marketing initiatives
· How to renew the CRM strategy with MarTech like automation to ensure ROI?
|2:45 – 3:05pm
|3:05 – 3:20pm||Mid-event Break|
|3:20 – 3:40pm
||Staying Ahead of Disruption with Business Re-modelling: A Case Study from Plaza Premium
|When a business rises like a phoenix from the ashes, it emerges from a crisis stronger and more powerful. How can digital and innovative marketing bring a brand’s customer engagement and loyalty to the next level?
Learn how Plaza Premium reshape their business with product, communication and channel transformation to develop customer loyalty and open new opportunities for the future.
|3:40 – 4:00pm||Building Differentiated, Engaging and Personalized Hybrid Future for Shoppers|
|Redesigning the asset full utilization and the entire customer journey to address shoppers' concerns now and in the future has become a prime priority for mall operators and retailers to deliver a future-ready experience.
Learn how to re-strategize the O2O customer journey and innovative collaboration project with full utilization of the property assets to create future demands for customers.
|4:00 – 4:20pm||Fostering Omnichannel Sales with New Partnership Model with Retailers (TBC)|
|· How to leveraging first-party customer data to advance personalized marketing?
· How to unlock the real value of CRM by collaborating with retailers?
· What potential partnership could be created to enchant the new digital entrant shoppers?
|4:20 – 4:50pm||Panel Discussion: Accelerating Social Commerce As a Growing Revenue Pipeline|
|· What have been reshaped by the pandemic in social commerce?
· How to utilise social channels as active transactional points in the shop-at-home economy?
· Which influencer marketing strategies, including micro-influencer programs, niche-based influencers, or generating genuine content, more, will more likely help to bring a strong rebound for brands’ sales in 2021 and beyond?
|4:50 – 5:00pm||Chairperson Closing Remark|